Friday 13 March 2015

Minecraft Five Senses Poem



                                                                MINECRAFT




                            I can Hear... The groaning of Zombies as they pass by

                            I can Smell... The Misty Hue of GunPowder in the Air

                            I can Taste... The Firey Brew of Strength down my throught

                            I can Feel... My grip tighten on my sword

                            I can see... The sun Glisten in my Eyes


                            -Henry

1 comment:

  1. I a an see that you love playing Minecraft Henry. I love the way you have used great descriptive words like groaning, misty breath and glisten. They really paint a picture in my mind.
    Challenge:
    Look carefully at where you have put capitals. They only need to come at the beginning of sentences or for names of places and people.

    ReplyDelete